Adding income features inside a plan is important to get right.
Our process is built for this.
It may be prudent for non-expert fiduciaries to engage a specialist firm like ARC for this investigation .
"Expert" annuity due diligence issues
often overlooked include:
* Should we trust issuer quality ratings?
* ARC Opinion: Not recommended
* How do guaranty association rules differ?
* ARC Opinion: Varies by state and by contract
* How can monitoring be done properly?
* ARC Opinion: Proper peer group analysis
* Should we solve for accumulation, near retirement, or all three?
*ARC Opinion: Prudent for DC trustees to segment solutions into categories, be intentional, and document.
Our research checklist
includes 9 key factors
with over 21 different
We evaluate tradeoffs relative
to the proper benchmark
universe for each product