top of page
Adding income features inside a plan is important to get right.
Our process is built for this.
ARC's annuity due diligence checklist compares annuity solutions for 10 different factors with over 20 dimensions.
DUE DILIGENCE OVERVIEW
More examples of qualitative annuity due diligence issues often overlooked include:
* What do liquidity features cost?
* Varies by issuer
* How should I compare inflation protection?
* Variable returns vs. ratchets
* How easy is it for participants to understand?
* Are education costs budgeted to compensate?
* How easy for trustees to understand?
*Prudent for DC trustees to analyze the actual contracts, which can be difficult; this is an ARC specialty - we guide board conversations.
It may be prudent for non-expert fiduciaries to engage a specialist.
bottom of page